Content marketing is something that you shouldn’t rush because it really takes time to do and take effect. With the right tools, you can see if all your efforts are really doing your brand or business any good. If you make a quick search, you will find a lot of tools that tells you that they can help improve your content marketing skills. You wouldn’t really be sure about this until you have tried them. This is why we have come up with a collection of the tools we use. These are tools that we have tried and used.
• Trello – The best thing about this is that it is available for free. It is a tool that will help you be more consistent with your work so that you can effectively do content marketing. You can use this to create various tasks so that you remember them and have deadlines for them. You can buy the upgrade for other fun features but using the free version is enough for those who don’t really need the extra features.
• Google Analytics – One of the tools you can consider as one of the content marketing hacks is Google Analytics because it lets you see the website traffic. They are continuously improving and testing out some features to provide their users accurate numbers.
• BuzzSumo – This tool is helpful in providing you with ideas that are now popular and related to your niche. Although the tool is not completely free. You can have some of the results for free. Your share statistics can also be discovered through the use of this tool so that you can know which articles are most read or are working for your audience.
• Zemanta – if you need help in distributing your content, you can make use of this tool to help you get your content into well-established websites. The content you have can be found on the related articles portions of the websites so they can be directed to your website.
• Facebook Ads – To get your content in a targeted group of people, you can make use of Facebook Ads. Their data regarding their users all help to determine what their preferences are and what is likely to attract them. They place your ads in front of people who are most likely to click on them.
• Buffer – Social media sharing is one of the effective ways on how you can share your content. In order to make this process simpler and better for you to do, you can make use of Buffer to help you to go through several different platforms in just one tool. It is also possible for you to also send out different messages to different platforms automatically.
• Socedo – This is an automated lead generation tool that helps you to determine who you are connecting with and to possible turn them into your customers or clients. It is one of the great ways to prospect so that you will be able to really target the ones who are likely to buy your products and get your services.