In order to create your make your content “count” in more places than one, when posting around the internet, they need to be “unique”. Unfortunately, there is no mathematical description or meaning of the phrase “unique” when it comes to writing and submitting content. All content published online should not only be unique but also of the highest quality possible. Long gone are the days when people used to publish anything online so long as they stuffed the content with keywords. That is no more. These days, you have to be more conscious on the type of articles you publish online. So there seems to be a problem with this approach because it is time consuming. It seems that the demand or need for new articles exceeds the rate at which such articles can be written or manually rewritten by writers. Therefore, article spinners play a very important role when it comes to writing articles.
This article spinner details shows you the steps you need to take to create unique articles. the concept is to convert 1 article into 2-3 content centered on new ideas and/or perspectives related to the unique article while keeping some of the preliminary ideas and information of the unique article. Whew!
BEFORE YOU BEGIN REWRITING:
- Read the information first so you have theideat of what it’s about. This allows you to design the appropriate rewriting procedure.
- Summarize of the main idea of the original article. Take the idea of each passage to be able to help you put together a new paragraph. You can now continue to create a new article depending on the main points you pick form the original article. It is important to pick only ideas or terms that are quite essential to get your point across (be sure to design your article around your unique market and add relevant keyword and key phrase key areas)
- Review the unique article and choose 3-4 non-developed ideas that can be found in the information.
THE REWRITING PROCESS
- Reword and place your own ideas into the new article.
- Include information, quotations, experiences and research.
- Create a “Call to Action” at the end of the new article.
- Change the title to include your new keywords and phrases.
- Add subheadings and bulleted points effectively, customers like to skim when they are searching for content to read!
- Rewrite each of the sentences and if possible words(structure and formation).
- you can rearrange the words of your new article in a sensible way, especially if you are dealing with lists.
- Changes words, phraces, and terms (use a database or look at the thesaurus for suggestions).
- Use alternatives wordings to explain and idea instead of using the exact same argumets.
- Add new views, feedback, suggestions to your rewritten article.
- Change examples
- Change the tone of the new sentences. For instance you can change from first person narration to third person narration.
- Write a new passage around each of the non-developed 3-4 ideas found.
- As long as it makes sensible sense, exchange the order of your terms and/or sections.
- Review each paragraph-can you express the same concept with different words?
- Select a passage and convert it into a list or bulleted points